Thursday, May 5, 2011

You used to be cooler.

ah. I hate who I am at the moment.
 A self conscious fat slob who fails in every way possible.
I just wish I could go back to the way I was.
Me and my friend used to always climb up this massive rock. It was kind of our secret friendship place. And we went to climb up it yesterday and I really struggled to get up it I had to try like three times it was embarrassing (It is hard to get up because its so steep but I took it us a sign).
 Any way I am at my parents house at the moment for a few weeks so I am eating healthy. A fair  bit though which sucks.
So in other news.
The hot guy I kissed the other night asked me to go get coffee with him the other morning I made up some excuse though after I found out his a massive slut..
I really cant get hurt at the moment I think I would just brake.
 I am going out tonight which should be fun. I am not going to eat anything today so I dont need much to get me drunk. I am starting drinking early though so will watch what I consume.

Anyhoo. hope all is well with you sexy ladies and you all have a great week because .....
never forget it :) 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the healthy eating goes well! Go out and have fun tonight, just enjoy yourself :). Stay strong, chickpea. <3