Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I wish you guys were here with me.



Hey
Hey
Hey!
have been doing well since I last posted.
 I have began to be able to control my addiction to food and am sometimes able to think about something else in life!Well I am down three kgs which is good.
I am trying to watch what I eat now and have been succeeding yay! Have been a little sick today which is not very pleasent.
I have been living off watermellon which I lovve I could live off it I think! I have given up meat, and dairy and am trying not to eat bread and stuff! now back to real life I had a job interview yesterday ( finally) amd havnt herd back yet but it went well and I am feeling quite confident! It has been so cold of late and am desperate to see some sun.
I am going to the beach tomorrow so I hope the weather is nice and I get oer my little bug.
 It was wierd today I was complaining to my mum how sick I felt and she was like maybee you should go make yourself sick, just put your finger down your throat untll you tickle your tonsils and if you need to vomit it should come up. This shocked me for some reason I don't know why but at least now I know that she has no clue about that side of things because if she did I am sure she wouldnt have been reccomending it!
 How is things going with all you guys? Hopee all is well!XX


1 comment:

Rie desu said...

Hey! I'm back! I love your new blog. So many pics :) I look forward to your posts