Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lets Kill the easter bunny

It's holidays YAY!
Well I go to the beach tomorrow yay. so excited this will be very short as I am super sleepy so going to go to bed soon.
So news.. hmmm Well I kissed that hot guy I was talking about before but apparently he is like the biggest player ever- how annoying. Anyway he was being all relationshippy and I was like eww.. but then I was like oh my gosh I miss this. Like holding hands, him caring, always having someone...
I
 WANT
 WANT
 WANT
 WANT
A
relationship.
There I said it. grrr
So have been eating so shit but I told everyone not to get me easter eggs this year so if they do I am not going to eat them and then they Will regret wasting there money.
I just put photos up on my walls from magazines and shit. there all so cool, happy, thin.
Hopefully I will be
Inspired.
ummm Well I got the dates for starting college again. Its July sometime. So I have to move in the next few months. Away from everyone I know. I am shit scared.
Hope all is well with you all and hope you are all having a great easter :) XXXX



1 comment:

Does It Even Matter said...

Omg haha...your heading for this post was my EXACT THOUGHT! I'm 24 and my mom still makes me an easter basket w candy and EVERY year I tell her please stop.....but moms.....you know how they are. lol. Good luck and hold strong through the holiday!! Your blog is quite beautiful!