Monday, June 6, 2011

Goodbye dairy!



Yay so I am vegan again! Thank god I am actually glad now I can stop eating so much shit :)
I watched this show on tv and it was this jockey suing this diet company because he lost too much wieght
?? I know sounds reliable right ?
haha but I think I might buy it off ebay it is called sensaslim and it is like a spray you spray and it just controls hunger. Have any of you guys here'd anything about it.

I am going to buy some form of dit pills, spray or detox kit this week so I will think about that. I bought laxatives last week as well but hopefully I won't have to use them!

 I went to court yesterday with my friend because she had been very naughty and didn't want to tell her parents aand anyway you have to listen to the other cases and there was this chick there for shop lifting groceries in a supermarket and her laywer said that she has an eating disorder and got really stressed and had no money so the girl must have been going to binge and couldn't afford it so tried to just take the food crazy hey! The judge was a bit confused but let her off lightly.

So my old best friend comes back from her masssive holiday tomorrow. It is wierd but I am really not looking forward to it I do not know why.

I went and visited the house I am due to move in in july and it is amazing you can literally hear the beach from my bedroom!

Off our deck you have a view of the water it is going to help me get fit because all you want to do is go out side none of this stuck inside watching boring daytime tv. I really need a job!  So I have to move out of the place I am in in like two weeks I am really not looking forward to packing but at least taking my stuff down the stairs will be good exercise right?




Anyway hope you are all happy happy happy :)


XOXO

No comments: