Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The sun will always rise!





Thanks so much for all the support. I really mean it, It really helped.
I deleted the post because my friend knows about my blog and I didnt want her to know. So if she reads this hopefully she will realise that it gets to me that she can read it as I just want to express everything but I feel as though I have to hold back.
Have any of your friends/siblings ever Cought out your blogs?
I have collage this afternoon and I think this morning I may go bye some high heels Woo. I'm going to a music festival this weekend i am so excited It has such a good line up! umm what else to report. The gye from last week( The jerk who we will never speak of again) started to talk to me on facebook the other night I just went offline straight away. He is such an A hole.
umm what else has been happening. Well I went out the other night and had heeps of fun it really cheered me up. I talked to heeps of really hot/ nice/ cute guys and 2 messaged me the next day. I didnt reply because I dont need that right now..
Anyway I hope you are all having great days because you are all L o v e L Y.
XO

1 comment:

Tai said...

I've never been caught and yeah, I totally understand. That would be really uncomfortable. You might be able to sign up with a new email address or start a new "invitation only" blog. That way you could regulate who is able to read it and who is not. Having the space to be completely honest about things is an important option.

Also, You should ask that guy if he knew or not. If he didn't, he's gonna want to know.