Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Get over it and start to deal with the consequences.





I officially lost it 2 days ago.

It was good for me!

A wake up call in a way.

Now it starts,
-I am officially vegan again
- I officially am not lazy
- I officially think my followers are the biggest bestest babes everr
AND I officially am going to loose 2 kgs this week.

I went to the gym last night and worked pretty hard my muscles are really saw woo!! I lost my iphone the other day it sucks so I have basically no contact with my friends. Plus not to mention I met the funnest guy ever out the other night he was so cool and we were talking for ages and I gave him my number and now it is gone uh oh!

F U C KK M Y LI FE

haha oh well. I really want to go see Black swan! Have any of you gyes seen it and is it any good?
I have collage today but not till late. I didnt go yesterday A G A I N! But I am not enjoying it at all its so shit. Should I swap courses?

haha Above is so cute. I hope her cheeks are jiggling for you.
I found some funny videos on blogs the other day so get ready to L A U G H O U T L O U D!

 Haha ok and for the one bellow it should say.

The feeling you have when you find out the person next to you hates the same bitch you do.
HAHA
hope you enjoyed them And hopefully they actually move for you as a few I have posted don't anyway enjoy.
XX


3 comments:

Tai said...

Yay for vegan! I'm trying to be good and stick to it this time. Good luck with your weight loss, we all slip up sometimes. I have lost two iphones so far and broken another. The last time I lost it was right after I met this super cute scottish guy in a bar. Maybe they're cursed.

Go see black swan for sure, it is super awesome. One of my favorite movies ever. Have a good weekend!

K said...

You are right. Taxes do suck. Too bad preparing returns is what I chose as my career. I dont recommend it!!

zette said...

this made me laugh. i love that little girl from despicable me. well actually, i love that movie entirely. stay strong, doll.
xoxo
zette
p.s. award for youuu.
http://littlezette.blogspot.com/2011/03/322pm.html