Sunday, February 20, 2011

my oh my.






Hey gyes!
Have been partying way to hard lately. So over it but it is a busy week this week as it is orientation week so all bars and clubs are having the coolest nights! like on wednesday there is a foam party! It's like a club full of foam and bubbles! I Dont know what to wear maybee just swimmers with jeans and a singlet? This weekend was fun I went to my friends party. I got with this gye who is the biggest player. ew I wish I hadn't.. Where was my class? Anyway. I am about to go for a swim, It's hot here and I need the exercise as I lay around all yetserday recovering with a major hangover.. Does anyone have any good hangover cures? I have been shotting lately so the hangover's have been way better.. I must have just been tired.
I didn't go to collage today. I am going to go to every single lesson for the rest of febuary and march. N O T missing one:)
Anyway I am off. But I love you all and enjoy. We are only young once.. XO



4 comments:

Tai said...

A club full of foam and bubbles? That sounds like a dream! I wish we had that around here? Definitely calls for a swim top and jeans or jean short shorts.

I recommend drinking lots of water before, during, and after drinking. Also, eat a little bit of something before you go to bed and sleep with the lights on. This normally helps me out.

remerta said...

Add a pinch of salt , lemon juice and a teaspoon of sugar to a glass of water.

K said...

i know that post is gone now.... but i just wanted to let you know that its ok, and you're fine.. but you NEED to tell him. I know it sucks but you need to... because if he doesn't know he will do this to other people too

Tai said...

Did you delete the previous post? I didn't get to comment on it. In case you want to keep it private I'll be discrete and say I hope that everything works out okay for you and you are not too worried. Feel better. And also, if he knew, he is an asshole.