Sunday, March 27, 2011

I just want to be me again



I can not handle going to bed one more night full, fat but empty.

I can't.
I can't. 
I can't.

After a lovely dinner of Thai I decided that that's it.  
I dogged my friends after stuffing my face. Ran home, wept grabbed a mug ran into the bathroom and shoved my toothbrush down my throat.
negative: I have put on so much weight.
positive: my matabilism will be so good now.
I need her to help me. 
That voice?I know you have hered it as well.
She is constantly there, and let me tell you she only gets louder when you fail.


I promise you this. For me, I need this. I will do this. I need to find happiness, control too know I am "alive" able to live.
Tomorrow I am going grocery shopping.
cucumber, blueberries, water, lemons, soda water, detox kit. 
any suggestions?


I will report back. I can not feel this way anymore.





2 comments:

Andromeda said...

You know, I totally envy people who can make themselves throw up. I think that I liteally have no gag reflex what so ever.

And you just have to get back on track. It is going to be good. You can reach you goals :)

That girl with the cat is so pretty!

~MLS~ said...

Honestly hunger and control is the only thing that helps me not to fall apart.. but sometimes finding this state of control is so hard after weeks of screwing up :/