Saturday, March 19, 2011

Here is too my new routine.






I did not go to the gym anyday this week. I am stupid! so sorry.

so this week let me explain;
B. Yogurt with musli and blue berries (220 cals)
MT. 2 ricecakes with vegiemite (70 cals)
L. soup (120)
AT. snowpea's or apple ( 80 approx)
D. grapefruit ( 60)
56o calories.

Hopefully I go ok but it may be difficult as I usually eat more for dinner less then for breaky.
And I gyming it three times minimum..

Hows that sound? yummy huh?


Anyway now for the rest of life.
I am not getting alng with my sister at the moment at all she is being so rude and walking all over me I am well and truely over it and thinking of moving out. I watched the movie 1012 the other day and it made me think with all this disaster in the world whats going to happen I mean it wont last fr ever right?
I met the hotest guy out the other night He is from england so has the whole accent thing going for him. He added me on facebook and some photos he is like crazy hot and others he is like not so ok. Im confused and wish I wasnt so drunk that night and could rememeber haha . But anyway I have been talking to him a bit and may see him next time I go out..

I ha ha hate college and really want to change courses so will
 look into that tomorrow!
do you beauties have a dream course that you wish? are doing?
I need inspiration lovelies!
hope all is well and your all staying strong XX

 ps. thanks for the award zette. fatty falling flat is a tongue twister try say it ten times fast. bet ya you cant xo



1 comment:

~MLS~ said...

Yeah.. being sisters is not easy... I have a very simmilar situation... i need to move out because i am going stir crazy...