Wednesday, February 9, 2011

yeah' your fat, thats all.

Have not been good,
Quite the oppisite have been very bad.
Life sucks, f*** you.
For one. I feel sick, ate too much, lost my friends expensice jacket, got a 140 dollar parking fine, didnt go to the gym today, have collage tomorrow, spent all my money, feel ugly and over it.
Tomorrow i'm going to bye a blender to make juices.
I think I am going to bye a bike, ride it to coallge fittt baby.
Have been baby sitting lately, wish I got paid, or laid maybee then I would be happy.
Valentine. Be mine?
XX

3 comments:

Stephanie Sonia said...

Don't stress over the bad, because it will only make you stronger. You can do this! We are all in this together :D The juices idea is a great idea! & thank you for commenting my blog, I'm glad to have support from someone out there, especially someone nice who I can relate to.

Tai said...

I hope your day has been better since then. I will most certainly be your valentine. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

peace.

beablanketbucket said...

Hello :) I am so happy to see that my blog has inspired you. I am happy to find a new person to follow as well. It's hard, honestly. I am trying to be completely honest about my daily life, yet it seems hard to find others who are as focused as I am. I am not perfect, I don't like to disappoint others, but I want to be thin. I look forward to commenting more on your blog and keeping up with you. I will give as much support as I can, I am new to this, yet this is definitely a primary concern for my own life and how I would like to live. Thank you for your messages. :) I look forward to getting to know you better.

Sarah Bea