Saturday, February 12, 2011

amaaaaaazing

I had an amazing weekend.
I saw old friends, new friends, smokin hotties and family friends.
I was pretty wasted and still think I am a tad drunk 12 hours later!
My friends dad is like incrediably hot, He is recently divorced and I was talking to him for ages.. He shouted me drinks and was so nice. I cant tell if he was flirty but at the time i was like hell yeah but know I am like what the hell. Oh well with his looks we could marry and live happily ever after.
I am so sick it is ridiculous so I am going to bye a soup for dinner to soothe my renching throat and satisfy my grumbling stomach.
I had a potato scallop for lunch and a coffe on soy. So I am 100% vegan from today and it will last I hate milk, cheese and eggs. Well I have trained myself too anyway.
I have been eating so shitly lately so I am excited to get back in control and feel empty YAY!
Im going out tomorrow night so hopefully I feel better then. wish me luckk xx








ps. has anyone tries uploading a video lately it keeps saying processing foreverrr...  Is it just me?





5 comments:

K said...

my drink of choice when i go out is vodka and soda water. calories are so minimal its great!

Tai said...

Hot dads are wonderful beings. So mature, so sexy.

I have been wanting to go vegan too! I need to increase my resistance to temptation. Much, Much Luck to you!

A said...

I'm trying to go vegan too! congrats on following through, hopefully you have some tips for me? I'd love to hear them I need help. But keep up the great work & stay strong! You're so inspirational. xo A

Meg said...

It's not just you, blogger just takes forever to process videos...
I am so glad to hear that you had a great weekend. It sounds like you had a lot of fun! :) Yay for the hot daddy. Who cares about the age, right? ;)
Hope you'll feel better and less sick.
Love

~ Meg

beablanketbucket said...

Good luck, Love!

I am trying to watch out for whichever drinks I decide to drink at parties now.. Some of them can contain days worth of calories.. it's disgusting.