Saturday, January 29, 2011

In the PIts.



Today went awful. I ate bread and a chocolate. It was small but I am a vegan,
WTF is my problem.

Anyway tomorrow will be good.

 I am going to the gym and am only going to have a coffee and an orange. If I make a plan I can usually stick to it. Anyway I will let yo uknow how it goes.

I got really upset today it was the wierdest thing.
My sister was chewing really loudly and I just snapped I screamed at her are you just trying to bug me and ran to my room and bawled for half an hour. When I was crying I was like what the hell is wrong with me? It was super wierd I think deep down I was just frustrated with how much I had eaten.
 I felt bloated, not in control and fat.

 Any way I decided that I am going to wiegh my self Sundays and thursdays. At night. The sunday is so I dont drink to mmuch when I go out because the calories are crazy in alcohol so shotting will have to do.
I went out a couple of nights ago with my friend We will call he EE. She was chasing the hottest guy, amazing accent body and face. She was so drunk and anyway they strted hooking up and she started vomiting it was so grosse. she cant remeber any of it but the next day I was filling her in and she waas like oh my god how embarrasing but who cares.. I made out with him! 
haha I really look up to her, she dosnt care what others think about her, she is just enjoying the ride.

 So I added that to what I want to be like. I am creating a bucket list to complete this year,I want to learn the flute, learn to surf and get another tattoo.. 

Any one have any ideas of things to add? 
Hope you like the images with this I found them on the cutest blog.

XX




No comments: