Thursday, January 27, 2011

The happiness of emptiness.



Ah post number one.
welcome!
Well I had to delete my old blog as I just had gotten too caught up in it all. I became overwhelmed and entered a state of stupidity which involved bingeing and self hatrid. I am on my way to loosing a few kg's as I feel that last time I was super skinny was the last time I was truely happy with myself. People cared about me, did what I said. Now would they notice if I was gone?
Anyway. I am on a liquid detox at the moment. Anyone want to join in with me? I love hearing from you all so email me. geewizzzz@hotmail.com. This morning I went to breakfast with my friend, I ordered a coffee on soy milk. When she asked why I wasnt eating I told her that I was having a blood test later that day and was ment to be fasting. worked like a charm.
The friend I went for breakfast with has became totally boring. Lets call her E. E used to be fat. She became skinnyish and became really fun. She has put on a bit of wieght lately and is really boring again. How does wieght have that much control  over you? This friend is moving away soon. She still goes to school so is going to a different one. I will miss her. I then went to Y's house to hang out. She is really nice but its like she doesnt have her own life. Just lives of everyone elses gossip. I just got home and I have to go work for my mother for an hour. I will then go for a walk as well. Well my beauties introduce yourselves?
I am now very lonely. XO

No comments: