Saturday, August 13, 2011

Newly inspired.


Well well well,
life has been good lately :) So good in fact that I can't get the credit for it. A came and visited today she has major self confidence issues and she basically claimed my life. She said I was copying her life in a nice way surprisingly I don't think she ment to say it like that but dude what the hell? Anyway so now that has inspired me to beat her at the one thing that she can not do. Here it starts. It's that time of year again. Let'd get those chubby legs back into my skinny jeans.
I have some money that I need to spend I'm thinking of buying a skaeboard. I wan't to get something that will keep my outside now that it is warm again. Any idea's?
X



1 comment:

zette said...

i skate. i love my board. but what really keeps me outdoors is my bicycle. i bought mine from a friend but i checked craigslist&garage sales first. stay strong, doll.
xoxo
zette